Monday, September 17, 2012

Love is like a cat from hell.



WE ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL PEOPLE! THINK, you are only 16 maybe 17 or 18. There is no need to be holding hands to class or snuggling in the back of Motion Picture. JUST DONT DO IT. I don’t want to watch you do it ether! Now this is kind of hypercritical of me to even say that because I too am in a relationship, and I do like her very much. Now that doesn’t mean I need to go and show off like she is a trophy. I do not go around making out with her in the hallways. Save that crap for home! Like my mother always said, “One Night in Bangkok and the worlds Your Oyster” No I just lied because this song just came on, I love this song. NOW THAT IS LOVE. You and that girl with way to much make up on, THAT IS NOT LOVE! ME AND THIS SONG IS LOVE! (if you don’t know the song look it up, and if ever you feel the same way that you did from this song, for a girl….. MERRY HER!)…. Now that song is over, where was i?

Oh, I remember LOVE is a CAT FROM HELL. Cats are mean…. Could you imagine one from hell? That is scary crap right there. THAT IS WHAT LOVE IS!

2 comments:

  1. Special note: PDA makes everyone uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I respect you for not using her as a trophy. It's nasty when people are just making out in public. That's not love. Congrats you can kiss. I don't give a crap.

    ReplyDelete