Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Judgement.



Have you ever looked at someone and thought to yourself “he’s a tool” or “she’s a skank”. But you don’t really who they really are. That is what I want to talk about, people making fun of others just to lift themselves up. But you don’t know them or their story. That class clown who needs to make everyone laugh, well he really gets no attention from his parents. That dumb kid in the back of the class, well he has struggled with learning all his life and spends 2 hours at home just trying to keep up. That skanky girl who gets down with every guy she can, well she was sexually abused. The point is everyone has a back ground, a life changer, a life screwier. Next time you start to think like that, don’t. Don’t be a bully, don’t be a jerk. No one likes when people talk bad about them. Worry more about yourself and your life. 

2 comments:

  1. I love you. Is that awkward?

    I'm glad we have pen names..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. I'm glad I found your blog, I can really relate to your posts. I love how real you are. Please, keep it up.

    You've been added to my links list.

    ReplyDelete