Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thinking Thoughts




What am I thinking about? That is a good question… I’m thinking about the future and the past, but yet not of the now. I’m thinking about how happy my dog is, why is he happy?... He’s a dog. I’m thinking about who I am, cause I don’t really know. I’m thinking about my best friend six feet in the ground, and I’m thinking and asking why? I’m thinking why do good people get cancer? I’m thinking why are all the good people dying? Why am I still here? Why was I chosen to live? What is my purpose? I’m thinking about my family and how different I am from them. I’m thinking about my dead uncle who was born with cystic fibrosis and why did he deserve to die when he finally got new lungs. I’m thinking about my girlfriend and how weird it is to feel like this with someone… I’m thinking about the open road and my longboard, just close my eyes and the world stop’s…. but only for a minute. I’m thinking about the abuse of power in the world, and how in no way I can help. I’m thinking about how much I think about things. I’m thinking about why they call it the birds and the bees… I’m thinking about why I am the way I am. I’m thinking that this will never end; I’m wishing it will end.  I’m thinking why people change. I’m thinking why I change.

No comments:

Post a Comment