Tuesday, October 16, 2012

RUNNIG AWAY.


Run away from this, run away from that that. I wish I could run away to Italy and own a vineyard. Running away is sometimes the only answer, the question is why? What possesses a person to run away? It’s because since preschool, people tell us we can do whatever you want. But as we grow up we start to find things we like. But then sooner or later we relies that it’s not true and life will step on you and smash you like a bug. When someone once wanted to be the president and now he is working at Mc Donald’s. Why is that? Because life sucks, and that is why I want to run away from life. From the world I live in. but I can’t because this is what we do we become cattle the big business thrive on. There needs to be a lower class for CEOs to make big money. I am down here I want to start new; I want a new chance to live. Nelson once asked ”what do you want to be when you grow up?” and every one said a job but one kid said “to be happy”. Really everyone wants that but we are told a job will make you happy cause you get money. I say NO, I want to own a vineyard and will make wine for the rest of my life, it may sound lame but I just want to be happy. And right now I am far from happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment